Meetings & Activities
As a member, you will be invited to join Groups Place, a website where you can view and RSVP to all our club's events. You will also be signed up for email updates so you'll always be aware of club happenings, including a monthly newsletter. Our members have access to a private Facebook page, a contact list of all our current members, and a referral list for services in Lincoln. The calendar changes on a monthly basis and includes a wide variety of activities. You are not obligated to attend any or all of the activities. However, the more activities you participate in, the more fun you and your children will have. Here's a sample of activities our members may participate in:
- Monthly educational speaker and business meetings held the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month
- Casual get-togethers in parks and members' homes
- Host an Hours for mothers and their children such as Lincoln Children's Museum, Lincoln Children's Zoo, The UNL Dairy Store, etc.
- Monthly activity groups for the mothers, such as our book club and MOMS Night Out
- Homemade meals set up by our Warm Hearts which are delivered to your door when you deliver a new baby or at other times of need
- Service projects with local charities devoted to helping moms and kids
- Couples Night Out (CNO) and Family Day Out (FDO) which may be at a local winery for CNO or Capitol tour for the FDO
- Holiday celebrations
- Kids and Mom's Craft Time
- Mom's Breakfast
- Playgroups which allow moms and their children to socialize weekly in small group settings
- And much, much more!
Neither MOMS Club® of Lincoln, NE or International MOMS Club® endorse any of the advertisers appearing on this site.